VIVOTEK's IP7153, equipped with a progressive scan CCD sensor, deliver superior-quality, crystal-clear video for professional surveillance applications such as monitoring banks, airports, parking lots, traffic control, etc.
It can capture razor-sharp, high-resolution images of moving objects that traditional interlaced-scan techniques cannot achieve. Furthermore, working in combination with the high-performance CCD sensor is a removable IR-cut filter that can deliver high-quality images even under infrared illuminated conditions. With our self-developed VIVOTEK VVTK-1000 SoC, the camera simultaneously delivers dual streams for real-time monitoring.
The IP7153 also comes with many useful functionalities that give users flexibilities such as built-in 802.3af compliant PoE, multi-lingual user interface, vari-focal CS mount lens, two-way audio by SIP protocol, and digital I/O for external sensor and alarm. The VIVOTEK IP7153 is by far the best choice for a high-performance, professional surveillance system.
- SONY Progressive Scan CCD Module in VGA Resolution
- 2.9mm~8.2mm Vari-focal, Auto-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Real-time MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Dual Streams Simultaneously
- 3GPP Mobile Surveillance
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Two-way Audio via SIP Protocol
- Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm
- Includes Free Standard 32-CH ST7501 Central Management Software