IP7251, the newest addition to VIVOTEK's progressive-scan product lineup, features video content analysis that can analyze video images immediately without the need for additional software. The three types of intelligent detection provide an improved ability to monitor tasks, freeing an operator from constant supervision of a camera.
Incorporating a powerful DSP (Digital Signal Processor) dedicated to performing video content analysis, the IP7251 features three reliable and powerful detection modes: tamper detection, moving object detection, and loitering detection. With tamper detection, the IP7251 is capable of detecting incidents such as shooting redirection, blocking or defocusing of cameras, or even spray-paint incidents. For the motion detection function, the IP7251 is able to distinguish between an object's motions and still backgrounds or natural movements such as swaying trees, waves, or sunsets so as to prevent false alarms due to environmental noise. By enabling the loitering detection function, an alarm will be triggered once the loitering time of a suspicious object in the predefined area (window) is longer than the preset target.
Instead of using a back-end software platform, the integration of video content analysis in the network camera itself greatly reduces server workload, network bandwidth consumption, and storage requirements. By installing the IP7251 and its intelligent detection functions, the user can effectively prevent unwanted noise from accidentally triggering an alarm, providing a more reliable surveillance solution.
- Embedded Video Content Analysis
- SONY Progressive Scan CCD Module in VGA Resolution
- 2.9mm~8.2mm Vari-focal, Auto-iris Lens
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Real-time MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Dual Streams Simultaneously
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Two-way Audio via SIP Protocol
- Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm
- RS-485 Interface for Scanners, Pan/Tilts