VIVOTEK's IP7130 fixed network camera is an economical and easy-to-use surveillance system designed for indoor applications such as offices, banks, and retail stores.
This camera comes with the tamper detection feature, which detects data loss from camera tampering in real-time. When the camera is blocked, redirected, or spray-painted, security staff will be alerted immediately in accordance with the camera settings. With its dual-stream feature, the IP7130 also allows two video streams to be delivered in a different resolutions, frame rates, and image qualities for individual recording or bandwidth demands. Images can be displayed in VGA format for real-time monitoring while displayed on a 3GPP mobile phone in lower resolution, giving users a higher level of flexibility for dealing with camera images on different platforms. The integrated 802.3af compliant PoE function reduces cabling clutter, making IP7130 a cost-effective surveillance system.
With other advanced features such as two-way audio via SIP protocol, digital I/O, HTTPS encryption, and the included 32-CH central management software, IP7130 is the camera of choice for customers requiring value in their investment.
- 1/4" CMOS Sensor in VGA resolution
- Real-time MPEG-4 and MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- Dual Streams Simultaneously
- Tamper Detection for Unauthorized Changes
- 3GPP Mobile Surveillance
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Two-way Audio via SIP Protocol
- Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm
- HTTPS Encrypted Data Transmission
- Includes Free Standard 32-CH ST7501 Central Management Software