VIVOTEK IP7131, incorporating our self-developed VVTK-1000 SoC processor, offers superior quality MPEG-4 video at 30 fps in full VGA resolution, giving viewers high image clarity and transmission efficiency. Among the first VIVOTEK cameras with 3GPP compatibility, this feature allows users to monitor cameras from not only standard web browser or application software, but also 3G cellular phones anytime, anywhere.
The IP7131 supports built-in IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE (Power-over-Ethernet), making it an effective solution where network wiring can be cumbersome. Additional key features include digital I/O interface for external sensor or alarm devices, and a selection of CS-mount lens accessories.
- Real-time MPEG-4 Compression in VGA Resolution
- 3GPP Mobile Surveillance
- Built-in 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Triple-window Motion Detection
- Pre- and Post- Alarm Snapshots
- Superior Low Light Performance
- Digital I/O for External Sensor and Alarm