Scansys CCTV, Inc. ships most packages with UPS and FedEx. Shipping fees are calculated on a combined basis of weight, value (for insurance purposes), and destination. Some orders are shipped in multiple parcels. We do not add additional fees to your order if we ship in multiple parcels.
DHL services may also be available for select destinations:
- DHL Saver is a hybrid service that delivers to many international locations. The final delivery from this service is most often made by the Postal Service of a recipient's specific country. Pre-payment of international duties and taxes is not available through this service.
- DHL GlobalMail service consists of coordinated efforts between couriers and the local Postal Service of a recipient's specific country. Pre-payment of international duties and taxes may be available for select countries through this service. Your region's specific options will be displayed during checkout.
- DHL Express service is a premium, worldwide, door-to-door courier delivery system. Pre-payment of international duties and taxes may be available for select countries through this service. Your region's specific options will be displayed during checkout.
- We ship worldwide (except to Ukraine, Iran, Sudan, Cuba, Syria, North Korea, and Uganda).
- A signature is required for all shipments upon receipt.
- To avoid higher than normal shipping and duties charges, orders containing multiple items located in different warehouses will be consolidated in one location prior to shipping. Therefore, your order may be delayed by an extra business day. We will notify you via email, if your order will be delayed.
- "Drop-Ship" items will be shipped to us from our supplier before being shipped to you.
- Oversized items that don't fit Parcel Services standards will be shipped via an International freight forwarder via Door-to-Airport or Door-to-Door service, depending on your location. The carrier will call you to inform you of your delivery method.
- For shipments to Russia, the maximum order value (including shipping charges) is 5000 Rubles per shipment.
- Some items cannot be exported due to manufacturer or government restrictions. You will receive an on-screen notice if you attempt put an item in your shopping cart or check out an order containing items which we cannot send to you.
- Orders shipping to Nigeria, Ghana and Georgia may be subject to additional verification. We will email you if your order will be delayed.
- If an order is refused or returned to us due to inaccurate or incorrect address information or because it was declined or undeliverable, Scansys CCTV, Inc. reserves the right to retain the original shipping/handling fee and to charge the payment method originally used for costs we incur related to the return of the undeliverable packages or merchandise to us.
- "Attested documents" In the event that you need attested documents from the Chamber of Commerce there will be a $40USD fee per document needed to be signed along will a shipping charge to get the documents to you.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB and CUP. Bank regulations require that the billing address of the order match the billing address associated with your credit card. International orders are charged at the time the order is placed.
We accept PayPal payments via our website only. Payments processed using PayPal will be charged immediately (as opposed to when your order ships).
Please note: PayPal payments cannot be combined with other payment methods.
Click here to learn more about Paypal
Note: We do not accept eChecks (bank account payments) via PayPal unless you have a valid credit card attached to your account (for back-up purposes). PayPal may therefore ask you to add a valid credit card to your account for you to complete your order with us.
Google Checkout, Bill Me Later
Customs and VAT
- International orders are generally subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT). Scansys CCTV, Inc. offers the convenience of handling these fees on your behalf for specific countries and for many items. If your order qualifies for this option, it will be presented to you during the checkout process.
- If you choose to use this service, Scansys CCTV, Inc. will collect and pay any local import duties and taxes on your behalf. By choosing this service, you authorize Scansys CCTV, Inc. to charge your credit card used on this order for your additional import duties, VAT or taxes. You also authorize Scansys CCTV, Inc. to charge your credit card used on this order for any subsequent delivery fee resulting from incorrectly identifying your address as a business vs residence.
- If you decline to use our pre-paid service, Scansys CCTV, Inc. is not responsible for, nor can we offer, any specific advice regarding any customs related fees that you may incur. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
- Scansys CCTV, Inc. only collects New York sales tax for purchases made in our New York Superstore or for orders shipped to an address within New York State. Sales tax is not a VAT, and cannot be recovered by non-USA visitors when returning home.
- Returns & Replacements: If you return a product to us, you will be the exporter from the destination country. Title and risk of loss transfer to us upon our receipt of the merchandise. Shipping carriers will assist you in recovering your taxes and duties for a fee. Please contact shipping carriers directly to initiate this service.
- Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. We strive to exceed your expectations for privacy. Cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs authorities. We may also be called upon to provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers. Carriers may communicate such information to customs authorities for the purpose of facilitating customs clearance and compliance with local laws.
Fraud Protection Policy
For your protection orders are subject to Scansys CCTV, Inc.'s verification procedure. You may be asked to verify that you are the card owner, or that the order information is legitimate. This may include a request for a copy of your credit card (front and back), which can be transmitted by fax or through a secure upload page which we will provide should this be necessary. Should your order require verification, you will be notified by phone or email. For this reason it is imperative that you provide us with both your current daytime and evening phone numbers, including country and city codes.
Scansys CCTV, Inc. reserves the right to refuse an order when the address or credit card is not verifiable. If so, a refund will be issued via the same method you used to make your payment.
International Pricing Disclaimer
We do not guarantee the accuracy of any foreign currency information. All non-US currency amounts displayed are estimates provided for general information purposes only.
The final amount shown in your cart is in US dollars. The estimated product price does not include customs, duty fees and/or taxes. Your credit card company may charge you a conversion fee.
Any charges or refunds to your credit card will be issued in US dollars. Refund amounts may be more or less than the purchase price due to fluctuating exchange rates. PayPal Credit, Google Checkout™ and mail-in rebates are not available for international purchases.
NOTE: International orders are charged as soon as you click "Place Order".
Before placing an order, please check all product Specifications ("SPECS") to ensure that an item works in your country.